Return Policy

    1. Quincaillerie Euroline Inc. reserve the right to refuse any unauthorized return
    2. All returned merchandise needs to submit with this return form
    3. Only goods in their original unopened cartons and resalable condition can be returned within 90 days of their purchase
    4. All acceptable returned merchandise shall apply a 10% restock fee and the rest of the 90% will be returned as the store credits
    5. All special-order merchandise will not be eligible for return

    Return Procedure

    1. Contact our office or sales for the return authorization form
    2. Identify the invoice number, company name, merchandise quantity and return reason on this return form
    3. Store refund credits will be loaded to your account in 3 days